June 1: Red Sox at Orioles

PaulFolk

I think Manny is a better pure hitter, but ARod works harder at the game so he'll end up with better overall stats by far. They are two of the best hitters I've ever seen.

Agree, just imagine if Manny worked like AROD ( and I am not saying he does not work hard at all) he would be the right handed version of Ted Williams IMO. Just so naturally gifted.

Nice to see the Orioles putting up a fight this inning and not bowing down.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree, just imagine if Manny worked like AROD ( and I am not saying he does not work hard at all) he would be the right handed version of Ted Williams IMO. Just so naturally gifted.

Nice to see the Orioles putting up a fight this inning and not bowing down.

Everything I've heard is that Manny is one of the hardest workers in the game.

Everything I've heard is that Manny is one of the hardest workers in the game.

I did not say he does not work hard, but AROD's work ethic is unmatched from what I have read. Nothing personal against either of them. I guess we just hear about AROD's work ethic more because he is lightning rod figure for most people? I dont know.

I am back home now so I am watching the games on MASN. One thing I didn't miss was the Anita Marks double bubbler doubler scratch off (or whatever the hell its called) commericials. I actually like her, but thats just anoiying to hear anyone say.

Hehe.

"Second time in his major league career" Trachsel is out of the bullpen. I hope this is his last major league appearance ever.

Well at least as an Oriole. I hope he can get it together elsewhere, hes a nice guy.

Archived