June 4th O's at Twins

brvn52

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just doesn't have a great stuff tonight. I'm not sure why Trembley let him go back out for the sixth though. He really had been dancing with the devil all night. Not a good decision by Trembley in my opinion...

I'm not able to watch the game, but how do you get a 2 run sac fly?

Jones made a running catch on the track. As he got to the wall, his feet just went out from under him. He flipped the ball over to Payton, but by that point Gomez (who was on 2B) had rounded 3B and just kept going.

I'm not able to watch the game, but how do you get a 2 run sac fly?

Ridiculous joke of a baseball stadium called the Metrodome. thanks to it's super ball, slippery rubber warning track, Jones fell after making a nicce catch and Gomez was on second.

I hate watching baseball in domes. They should make all teams build retractable roof stadiums at the very least. Both the Twins and Tampa have embarrassing stadiums.

He just doesn't have a great stuff tonight. I'm not sure why Trembley let him go back out for the sixth though. He really had been dancing with the devil all night. Not a good decision by Trembley in my opinion...
His bullpen is Coumier, Walker, Bradford, and Sarfate. I'd stick with Danny.

Ridiculous joke of a baseball stadium called the Metrodome. thanks to it's super ball, slippery rubber warning track, Jones fell after making a nicce catch and Gomez was on second.

I hate watching baseball in domes. They should make all teams build retractable roof stadiums at the very least. Both the Twins and Tampa have embarrassing stadiums.

This is true...especially the Metrodome with that white on the roof that basically camouflage's the ball.

Archived