June 4th O's at Twins

brvn52

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheesh, this MASN production is horrible. The noise thing is really irritating. It's like the Twins just won the World Series every time they get a hit or get an out.

I don't know if you've ever seen a game there, but that's the way it actually sounds. It's really a strange place accoustically.

OMG, how bad has the weather been for you guys?! We've had tornados out the ying yang for the last two days here and when I was at dinner with my mom earlier tonight, a bad storm outside was rattling the windows of the restaurant. This weather is insane! :eek:

Go Brian and Nick!!! (Stupid me sat Nick on one of my fantasy teams this week. DARN IT, LOL :laughlol: )

I don't know if you've ever seen a game there, but that's the way it actually sounds. It's really a strange place accoustically.

Yeah I haven't, I know it's loud. But I don't recall a broadcast being this poor. Maybe i'm exaggerating.

I'd love to go there before the new stadium opens but I doubt that'll happen.

BTW - I hung out with a lot of Minnesota folks when I went to Mexico in April and everyone of them were really upset about the upcoming outdoor stadium. They basically think all of April should be scheduled away. I can't say I disagree with them, but the 3D renderings look like they've done a great job with the backdrop. Looks like a great stadium.

Well it wouldn't have been an homer cause of the misplay by Young, but how did BRob not score on that play? Should've been pretty easy with his speed I would have thought.

At least Kakes actually gets a run in for us with less than two outs and a runner on third.

Archived