June 4th O's at Twins

brvn52

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, Thorne has to realize which team he's announcing for.. I really don't want Hawk Harrelson saying here come the good guys, but crap man, stop acting like you are jumping up out of your seat in excitement when the other team hits a homer that extends the Twins lead..

LOL

I was thinking the same exact thing.

He is the anti-Jim Hunter. :D

I would like someone between those two extremes.

Ok, Thorne has to realize which team he's announcing for.. I really don't want Hawk Harrelson saying here come the good guys, but crap man, stop acting like you are jumping up out of your seat in excitement when the other team hits a homer that extends the Twins lead..

I agree, but I think that reaction was more because of the kind of game it has been, and with that long mammoth shot, it just added to it.

He was just excitedand I can't blame him. It has been one of those game. I want the Orioles to win as much as anyone, but this game has been crazy.

And this, Mr. Duquette, is why you don't give three year contracts to middle relievers.

It was hard to listen to, but the Twins announcers were shaking their heads over the O's signing Walker up to such a long and expensive contract. Apparently, Minnesota offered Walker a 500,000 USD invitation to ST....

One of Trembley's biggest flaws is his pigeonholing of guys into roles. Walker is the LOOGY, Scott only faces RHP with Payton facing LHP.

He's got to look at the stats and make the right moves...

Plus Mauer's got a much better BA/OBP against lefties this year....

Archived