June 4th O's at Twins

brvn52

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on O's! Don't let some goofball named BOOF beat you. :eek:

Final score in Philly: Reds 2, Phillies 0 :D I can officially breathe a bit more now for those guys although I'm not breathing much for the O's anymore, LOL :laughlol:

OK, this is the weirdest thing. Not only has the game gone to hell in a handbasket, but my computer is smoking crack. All of a sudden I can't type anything in Firefox. I was trying to reply in the game thread and every time I typed a letter the cursor disappeared and I couldn't type anything. It was really weird. So I opened internet explorer and now I can type fine. How weird that the Microsoft product is the one working fine.

OK, this is the weirdest thing. Not only has the game gone to hell in a handbasket, but my computer is smoking crack. All of a sudden I can't type anything in Firefox. I was trying to reply in the game thread and every time I typed a letter the cursor disappeared and I couldn't type anything. It was really weird. So I opened internet explorer and now I can type fine. How weird that the Microsoft product is the one working fine.

I believe you have yourself a poltergeist.

Just to let you guys know...I just put my green O's had on. O's are 4-0 and Danny is 3-0 when I wear it in games.

As soon as I put it on they took Boof out.

Hopefully it works now. Considering we are in the top of the 7th.

My Firefox has been acting up recently, too--went back to Safari (on my Mac). Can't stand IE.

Come on O's! Don't let some goofball named BOOF beat you. :eek:

Final score in Philly: Reds 2, Phillies 0 :D I can officially breathe a bit more now for those guys although I'm not breathing much for the O's anymore, LOL :laughlol:

Yeah, well now that that other game is over, you can pay attention to the game you're on the thread of and help us win (and breathe). :rolleyes:

Archived