Who gets promoted mid season?

wildcard

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 100 lists last few years Bryan Buxton top 3 player.  Trey Mancini no where to be seen.  I'll take Mancini over Buxton any day.  Those lists look to hard at the potential tools.  You can run and athlete they over value you.

2 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

Top 100 lists last few years Bryan Buxton top 3 player.  Trey Mancini no where to be seen.  I'll take Mancini over Buxton any day.  Those lists look to hard at the potential tools.  You can run and athlete they over value you.

If you can play center field they value you higher than someone that can only play first base.

As I have said before the O's not realizing that Mancini could be an adequate defender in left field hurt his prospect rankings.

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

If you can play center field they value you higher than someone that can only play first base.

As I have said before the O's not realizing that Mancini could be an adequate defender in left field hurt his prospect rankings.

Buxton has definitely never lived up to hype.  The Twins have had a couple guys that were why on top prospect list that never mounted to anything.  Buxton is looking like Aaron Hicks.

Just now, bpilktree said:

Buxton has definitely never lived up to hype.  The Twins have had a couple guys that were why on top prospect list that never mounted to anything.  Buxton is looking like Aaron Hicks.

I'm not saying he has lived up to the hype.

I'm just saying center fielders start off a lot more valuable than first baseman. 

Archived