New Rotation

Nevermore

After a few Orioles pitching starts, the new rotation should be 

Asher , Bundy, Givens,  Castro, O'Day

And the new bullpen should be 

Tillman, Ubaldo,  Gausman, Miley, (all long relief  or mop up), Brach,  Bleier, Britton 

A

At this point Buck should just pick a random name out of a hat or maybe they could pick a random fan in the stands as a starter. Couldn't be worse then the crap that we're sending to the mound these days. ;)

12 minutes ago, gtman55 said:

At this point Buck should just pick a random name out of a hat or maybe they could pick a random fan in the stands as a starter. Couldn't be worse then the crap that we're sending to the mound these days. ;)

My wife used to say that Bartolo Colon looks like the team pulled the hot dog vendor from the stands to pitch. Of course, looks are deceiving.

30 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

My wife used to say that Bartolo Colon looks like the team pulled the hot dog vendor from the stands to pitch. Of course, looks are deceiving.

Hot dog vendors have to run up and down steps a lot toting a heavy container.

They are probably in better shape than Colon.

3 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Ynoa should be put in the rotation once we stop this false hope.  I know he's done nothing to earn it in AAA, but the guy is a Power arm with a good sinker.  He is the one guy that I have hope for.  

At one point, he was a top prospect of the Mets, along with Thor, deGrom and Matz, in and out of their top 10 and getting press for almost being a top 100 prospect, so he does have some potential.  I would much rather watch him grow and struggle than watch Ubaldo do the same- we know who and what Ubaldo is at this point, as well as Wade Miley- so lets see what the young guy can do.  Asher as well, though his ceiling is lower than Ynoa's.  

10 hours ago, Nevermore said:

After a few Orioles pitching starts, the new rotation should be 

Asher , Bundy, Givens,  Castro, O'Day

And the new bullpen should be 

Tillman, Ubaldo,  Gausman, Miley, (all long relief  or mop up), Brach,  Bleier, Britton 

A

Why not?

10 hours ago, gtman55 said:

I'd get season tickets right now if this came true.... well crap I could take a 1/4 of Ubaldo's salary and give them 2ish innings giving up 5 or 6 runs per game. 

10 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

We've had post season teams for 4 of the last 5 years.Im grateful, yet I'm spoiled. I didn't see this coming...not THIS bad anyway. Im depressed watching this team when this franchise gave me lots of thrills and joys in years past. I guess no one owes us anything and baseball is a humbling game.We are humbled. I am humbled, Man, Id hate to be MASN from here on out. Nobody is watching.

MASN will be fine. They're hedged against a horrible Orioles team with a perennial contender in the Nats.

It's no wonder that when I go into a sports bar in our area during the game time hours, no matter how close to Baltimore I am, every single TV is tuned into the Nats game, and not a single Orioles TV in the joint.

Archived