Fanfest

Going Underground

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Didnt Larry come back around 2015 and go into the Orioles HOF?

Without looking, I can promise you that Larry Bigbie is not in the Orioles Hall of Fame.   It’s a low bar, but not that low.

5 minutes ago, Flacco Machado said:

What's up guys? I've been away for quite a few years. A caller just called in on 105.7 and said that when you order vouchers, you are told not to ask questions about Manny during the Q & A.

Well that's silly.

Can we ask about if they are going to let Schoop go for a pick the year after?

10 minutes ago, Flacco Machado said:

What's up guys? I've been away for quite a few years. A caller just called in on 105.7 and said that when you order vouchers, you are told not to ask questions about Manny during the Q & A.

Sounds like a good reason to ask a question about Manny.

9 minutes ago, Flacco Machado said:

Can anybody here who has ordered vouchers verify this?   That seems insane — not that I’d expect anything other than evasion in response to such a question.  

9 minutes ago, Flacco Machado said:

Ken Weinman said he checked with Steve Melewski, and he hadn't heard that. The caller said that's what he was told. It would not surprise me at all, that the O's are telling people that.

Ken just clarified.  It’s not true.  Fans can ask away! 

1 hour ago, Flacco Machado said:

Really? Why would the caller make that up? Interesting. Maybe, as Frobby said, if anyone who has ordered vouchers could verify.

Yea Scott and Ken were taken in by it briefly,  The caller must have sounded fairly legitimate. But it sounded like they clarified with someone in official capacity. Not sure who, I only caught the tail end when they were mostly laughing about it. 

14 hours ago, Flacco Machado said:

12 hours ago, murph said:

Yea Scott and Ken were taken in by it briefly,  The caller must have sounded fairly legitimate. But it sounded like they clarified with someone in official capacity. Not sure who, I only caught the tail end when they were mostly laughing about it. 

That's just dumb. 

I can't believe anyone believed that for so much as a millisecond.

1 minute ago, CP0861 said:

That's just dumb. 

I can't believe anyone believed that for so much as a millisecond.

I printed out my  tickets from my season from last year plan online. Most people print out the tickets online. Nothing says can't ask questions of Manny. Most people don't speak to someone when getting Fanfest tickets. So I guess the people getting tickets online can ask Manny questions.>:( 

Archived