Luke Scott

RyanAdams420

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does this whole site hate me when I'm the only one being realistic. Sorry I don't praise the O's for everything they do when they haven't been above 500 in 10 years

1) Can't understand what you are typing

2) Horrendous knowledge

3) Ignoring facts

4) Saying we should ignore stats from previous years while using them in your arguments

No one hates you but if you are going to act like this and ignore arguments, no one is going to respect you..Big difference between hate and respect.

Why does this whole site hate me when I'm the only one being realistic. Sorry I don't praise the O's for everything they do when they haven't been above 500 in 10 years
Nobody hates you, just gotta think about what you are saying and be consistent with your arguments and thoughts.

If you can make it through today without getting banned, I hope you stick around a while and try to learn from some of the posters around here.

Saying things like "Huff had fewer RBI in the second half" and then saying I "shouldn't use stats" is inconsistent and illogical.

Or you're searching for a reason to bash Trembley.

It was reported on May 25th that he was experiencing pain in his knee, shoulder, and Achilles tendon. A guy with a laundry list of injuries, I'm not surprised he's been sitting. May 25th is just over 2 weeks ago, so yeah, it makes perfect sense for the last few weeks.

Why, when it's being reported that he's having all this pain is it suddenly not an issue? Because you say so?

Here's the rotoworld write-up:

Luke Scott-OF - Orioles May. 25 - 8:07 pm et

Luke Scott, experiencing soreness in his knee, shoulder and Achilles’ tendon, was limited to a pinch-hitting appearance on Sunday.

You must not know SG that well, not only does he know exactly what other teams want, but he also knows the well-being of every player ;) :wedge:

You'd be hard pressed to find many people on this site who do praise the Orioles for everything they do. That isn't what is going on here. What people don't like is when a poster begins a discussion making wild generalizations and then taking shots at anyone who disagrees by providing adequate evidence to the contrary. Look over your previous few posts closely and you should be able to figure out the issue.

Not to veer too far off topic, but that Luke Scott is pretty awesome.

And I must say those Brady Anderson-lite sideburns are a good look for him.

I also agree, Luke Scott is very awesome.

He's an incredibly easy guy to root for, IMO.

Archived