In on Lynn?

Snutchy

1 minute ago, Dark Helmet said:

Would you rather lose the pick or trade Hays to get a SP worth trading for?

I guess that the rarity of a 3rd becoming Hays answers that for me.  I do think it is the second though. Check it out and let me know. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, wildbillhiccup said:

And I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm becoming increasingly concerned by the amount of times Brady Anderson's name is popping up whenever people quote or refer to ownership / management.

He's everywhere! It's Brady's team!

4 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

To me it depends on which pitcher.

As much as I want Hays to succeed here, SP is a bigger need, but it needs to be for somebody worth getting.

Of course in OH, the opinion about who is worth what, runs a wide gamut of opinions.

6 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

You also have to calculate the money/commitment of either of the pitchers that those scenarios bring back.  I remember a certain FA saying "They want me to pay for that pick" Well, yeah.  

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

What value has he added?

Do we know? I'm not asking to be a pain in the arse, I'm just genuinely curious.

Old quote from back in 2014.

You never hear Chris Tillman talk about his pitching metamorphosis without some credit being given to working with Brady Anderson. Zach Britton spent the offseason with Anderson in Southern California for the second consecutive year, and along with a healthy arm for the first time since 2011, the results look very promising. And Schoop was introduced to the program in the fall of 2012, after the Arizona Fall League concluded that year.

Anderson has gone from a former player who helped some individual Orioles along the way with some fitness techniques, to now being an executive in the organization who manages such as a strength-and-conditioning component of all that is done. Along with the great new Sarasota facility of varied practice fields is also the best of equipment for “the world according to Brady” to be accomplished. Previously for the spring season – and I’m not making this up – the exercise and weight equipment was housed in a tent!

You read enough articles following the Orioles and you will players credit Brady for helping them out.

5 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Its a shame that posters overlook the value added that Brady has done for the Orioles.

Your post about body fat is getting very old. IMO

Please educate me on the value Brady Anderson has added to the Orioles outside of helping to improve the strength and conditioning of our players? I'm all ears. 

Just now, wildbillhiccup said:

Please educate me on the value Brady Anderson has added to the Orioles outside of helping to improve the strength and conditioning of our players? I'm all ears. 

I think that is the major part. 

The only problematic thing about Brady in my mind is the appearance (it may be more than an appearance, but I'm going to try and avoid making assumptions) that he is buddies with the players and also has at least a say in personnel decisions.

Archived