Cobb Talk

sportsfan8703

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, foxfield said:

I think the title of the OP says it all...TALK

Everyone here knows that for very little money the O's could land Cobb and have landed right in the middle of being a potential WC.  We are not, even though we often think we are...smarter than the guys running this team.  I have to believe if we were waiting for the right moment to pounce in and grab the prize, we would have jumped.

I want the Orioles to get Cobb, I think they should...I don't think I'd like 4/68?  But if there was a deal here, it should have been done.

O's counter with 4/60?  Would you do that?  I might.  It's not my money, but 12M for Britton to do nothing until we see if he is ok?  Would 4/60 not get it done?

We paid Ubaldo 4/54, right?   4/60 for Cobb has got to work out better than Ubaldo, one would think.  If that is what it takes, that is what I would do. 

33 minutes ago, weams said:

I said no it wasn't. And that is not an opinion. 

It by definition has to be an opinion, because you do not have access to Peter Angelos' desk. Nor do the press, who only report what can be confirmed. A lack of a report does not constitute a report.

Man, this isn't really that difficult.

Just now, interloper said:

It by definition has to be an opinion, because you do not have access to Peter Angelos' desk. Nor do the press, who only report what can be confirmed. A lack of a report does not constitute a report.

One last time. The statement was that the press said it was there. And they did not. You make it difficult when you do not read. 

2 minutes ago, interloper said:

I have no opinion on whether it made it to Peter's desk, whether Peter is a working member of the ownership group or if he even goes to an office in the warehouse. I do actually know that the press did not report that it was on his desk for months. Only a stoking poster here did. 

• weams locked this topic

Archived