Jim Palmer’s beard

Frobby

I may be in the minority, but I have never bought the idea that Palmer had plastic surgery. He did have a botched cataract procedure about 17 years ago. So bad that he won an $800,000 suit against the surgeon. I think he just has one of those faces where genetics have been kind. My father had few wrinkles, tight skin and had smooth eye features and cheeks as he was approaching 80.  Bald as cue ball at 25, however ...

1 hour ago, Enjoy Terror said:

Is this tongue in cheek? It sounds tongue in cheek.

No. Well, any reference to Rutherford B. Hayes is a little tongue-in-cheek, but I think post-Civil War Presidents look a lot cooler than the modern ones who are deathly afraid of facial hair because polls and stuff.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

No. Well, any reference to Rutherford B. Hayes is a little tongue-in-cheek, but I think post-Civil War Presidents look a lot cooler than the modern ones who are deathly afraid of facial hair because polls and stuff.

Russian bots hate beards.Because it is today this fact .Hayes also started the tradition of the Easter Egg roll on the White House lawn, which has been run on the Monday after Easter since 1878.

• 3 years later...
On 7/19/2021 at 6:08 PM, Richard Miller said:

He is the vainest person ever. That look is not working for him. He looks like a street bum.

Except he’s a HOF pitcher who, oh btw, is also one of the best color commentators in baseball. You?

I pray your next post is by orders of magnitude more intelligent than this last one.