David Hess an Oriole

wildcard

47 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't think all our posters believe in innings limits.

Roch says Hess did not start because Showalter told the MiLB folks that he wanted to get Hess and Harvey off the same day starting. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, weams said:

This shows that those that thought  Tillman was going to the DL or sent out were proven wrong.  Buck will protect Tillman no matter how bad he is. To me that is pathetic how bad Buck can be when it comes to his boys. He protects his vets. Glad Hess is coming up. Hope he does well. 

1 hour ago, Tx Oriole said:

This shows that those that thought  Tillman was going to the DL or sent out were proven wrong.  Buck will protect Tillman no matter how bad he is. To me that is pathetic how bad Buck can be when it comes to his boys. He protects his vets. Glad Hess is coming up. Hope he does well. 

You can't put a non injured player on the DL.

25 minutes ago, maybenxtyr said:

You can't put a non injured player on the DL.

Tillman is an injured player.   I know he says he has no pain.  However if they test his shoulder strength it would probably show he has weakness in the shoulder.  They may even be able to narrow it down to which muscles are weak.

33 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Tillman is an injured player.   I know he says he has no pain.  However if they test his shoulder strength it would probably show he has weakness in the shoulder.  They may even be able to narrow it down to which muscles are weak.

Two years. This has been going on for two years. If someone has not been able to pin point where he is injured, I doubt they'll be able to do it now.

37 minutes ago, wildcard said:

He's injured in the sense that his career is over.  There doesn't seem to a surgery or therapy or rehab or anything that will ever fix him.  That's a 60 year DL trip.

Archived