June 25th @ Northsiders

McNulty

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did his wife ever give birth? I remember hearing she was due anytime on last road trip. then never heard anything???

It happened.

Hey, Bukvich is trying to pull a Sherrill-in-the-9th in the 6th. :laughlol: He throws pretty hard.

The Cubs bullpen, despite some recent struggles, has been pretty much "game over" all year. You'd really rather face them than Ted Lilly's weak stuff?

Im sure Payton rather have Lilly pitch all night. But tend to generate most of our runs of the other teams BP.

Not saying I want Fontenot back, but his coloring doesn't work with the Cubs uniforms, makes him look sick... he'd look better in black-and-orange... (not that black-and-orange would look better with him in it...)

That's my ballplayer fashion tip for tonight...

Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

Office Space

Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

Office Space?

Archived