2019 Draft Order Tracker

bpilktree67

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NCRaven said:

You mean like Houston did?

Houston had zero seasons as bad as this one.  But they were pretty damned bad.   Their attendance never dropped below 1.6 mm.   We will probably be below that this year (though it will be close) and we’ll ptovsbly be way below that next year.

4 hours ago, NCRaven said:

You mean like Houston did?

First off Astros never had a season with win totals in the 40's.  Second attendance Orioles attendance has been declining since 2014.  I am not sure what the Astros have to do with The Orioles either.  

12 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

Tragic number 10
Also, it'll take a 14-4 run to finish 0.5 games ahead of 1988.

KC tried and tried and tried to lose in the end. 
Bottom 9, KC up 6-1, 2 outs, bases empty.
1B
BB
1B, RBI
BB
BB, RBI
winning batter at the plate and he pops-up to SS. 

Regarding KC, I was watching and began to post essentially what you did, but decided against it. Though the lead seems insurmountable at this point, I'll just be happy when we clinch. 

30 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

The draft standings updated after Wednesday's games-- 9/12/18.  
--In the event of a tie at season's end, the Orioles will pick before KC--

1. Orioles 41-104 

2. Royals 49-95   8.0 GB Went to bed before the extra inning game finished. The O's lost though.

At that point 8.5, Royals managed to lose in the 12th. 8 GB. 

On 9/11/2018 at 9:46 PM, atomic said:

First off Astros never had a season with win totals in the 40's.  Second attendance Orioles attendance has been declining since 2014.  I am not sure what the Astros have to do with The Orioles either.  

Houston did lose 106, 107, 111, and 92 from 2011 through 2014.  They are in the US's 4th largest market.  They don't share that market with another MLB team like the Orioles do.  No excuses.  The 2018 Orioles will be worse than any of those teams.  But, it's not unprecedented to have a bad run before you get good again was my only point.

10 hours ago, sevastras said:

At that point 8.5, Royals managed to lose in the 12th. 8 GB. 

The tragic number is down to 9, with 17 games remaining.   Put another way, even if KC lost every remaining game, we’d have to win the majority of our remaining 17 games for KC to finish behind us.  It’s all over but the counting.   

Archived