Chris Davis 2019 and beyond

Camden_yardbird

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

I really think there is a better than 50/50 chance that he is released before opening day

I really hope you're right. I don't think he's bringing anything to the table right now, on the field or in the clubhouse. He's a like a black cloud hanging over the franchise. 

10 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

I really think there is a better than 50/50 chance that he is released before opening day

Well, if his whole spring goes like this (.548 OPS, 50% K rate), I will agree with you.    Maybe it will get better, but it may not.   

23 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

LOL, All the OH GM's and coaches here....... Please explain??? .... The Orioles owe him $85MM +$42M deferred money until 2037 so he is not going any where.  We are not even going to be some what competitive this year at all.  There is obviously some talent in him, give him some freaking time man, not just 12 ST ABs.

There is ZERO chance that he is released before opening day. 

1 minute ago, Mayor McCheese said:

LOL, All the OH GM's and coaches here....... Please explain??? .... The Orioles owe him $85MM +$42M deferred money until 2037 so he is not going any where.  We are not even going to be some what competitive this year at all.  There is obviously some talent in him, give him some freaking time man, not just 12 ST ABs.

There is ZERO chance that he is released before opening day. 

Please explain.

(For the record, I agree.  He's not released before opening day)

Archived