Three ST Games Left at Ed Smith and No TV

mdbdotcom

There are three 2019 spring training games remaining at Ed Smith stadium, and none will be televised. Seems odd to disengage fans just at the pre-OD roster crunch, out last chance to see the players still vying for a spot compete. 

I was looking forward to watching some Orioles baseball this weekend. Guess I'll do something else. Maybe I'll check out how Manny and AJ are doing.

#disappointed

1 hour ago, mdbdotcom said:

There are three 2019 spring training games remaining at Ed Smith stadium, and none will be televised. Seems odd to disengage fans just at the pre-OD roster crunch, out last chance to see the players still vying for a spot compete. 

I was looking forward to watching some Orioles baseball this weekend. Guess I'll do something else. Maybe I'll check out how Manny and AJ are doing.

#disappointed

You mean listening to Kevin Brown and Dave Johnson wax philosophic on Mike Wright, John Means and Chris Davis doesn't float your boat?  ? I tried for a few innings but don't recommend it although preferable to Hunter.  #meh

I see that Sunday's away game in Clearwater v Phils is on the tube at 1:05.

43 minutes ago, bobmc said:

You mean listening to Kevin Brown and Dave Johnson wax philosophic on Mike Wright, John Means and Chris Davis doesn't float your boat?  ? I tried for a few innings but don't recommend it.  #meh

I see that Sunday's away game in Clearwater v Phils is on the tube at 1:05.

So it is, the split squad game on the Phillies network. I saw that the game with the Pirates was not on and forgot there were two games. Good catch.

I’ll be there tonight and tomorrow. Maybe I’ll do some recapping, but I will preemptively warn everyone my evaluation experience is limited to writing for a short lived, once sort of relevant comedy focused Orioles blog.

I also might not, because I am lazy.

1 minute ago, Babypowder said:

I’ll be there tonight and tomorrow. Maybe I’ll do some recapping, but I will preemptively warm everyone my evaluation experience is limited to writing for a short lived, once sort of relevant comedy focused Orioles blog.

Is it now a tragedy focused Orioles blog? ?

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Is it now a tragedy focused Orioles blog? ?

It really is the perfect time for us to resurrect it. Our entire schtick was essentially making fun of the Orioles for being awful. It fizzled out when they got good. But, you know.... lazy. 

1 hour ago, Babypowder said:

I’ll be there tonight and tomorrow. Maybe I’ll do some recapping, but I will preemptively warn everyone my evaluation experience is limited to writing for a short lived, once sort of relevant comedy focused Orioles blog.

Wayward O?

On 3/23/2019 at 11:43 AM, Babypowder said:

What did you gather from Smith Jr, Ruiz, Sisco, Diaz (shown below), etc,  vs La Makina?  Was it comedic?

Archived