Nice video on Rutschman

Not sure how many O’s fans have Pac12 network but here’s a pretty cool video on Rutschman.

I’ve lived in Oregon for 15 years now and he’s a local kid so I’d love to see my hometown team select him #1.  A friend of mine is friends with his family so my little ball players and I got to chat with him a bit after the loss to Cal last night.  A very grounded kid from a great family.  No matter where he goes that team is getting a great kid.

https://pac-12.com/videos/honoring-his-roots-how-adley-rutschman-sets-bar-high-oregon-state-baseball

42 minutes ago, OregonBird said:

Not sure how many O’s fans have Pac12 network but here’s a pretty cool video on Rutschman.

I’ve lived in Oregon for 15 years now and he’s a local kid so I’d love to see my hometown team select him #1.  A friend of mine is friends with his family so my little ball players and I got to chat with him a bit after the loss to Cal last night.  A very grounded kid from a great family.  No matter where he goes that team is getting a great kid.

https://pac-12.com/videos/honoring-his-roots-how-adley-rutschman-sets-bar-high-oregon-state-baseball

Someone posted this in another thread, but it’s a great video.

I watch some of the Pac12 games streaming on the Pac12 network site.

Thanks for posting.  The run-up to the draft is going to be something.  My impression of how Houston played the draft in some of the years Elias and Mejdal were there is the Correa 1-1 "reach" to save draft allotment for McCullers, and the hardball with Brady Aiken, a choice time has borne out as definitively correct, but which surely was hard for the fanbase as it was unfolding.

I imagine the science of decision making with such a big asset requires diligent consideration of an array of alternative scenarios, but I'll rest easier this summer if the conclusion is just regular, please.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 3:47 PM, Luke-OH said:

Someone posted this in another thread, but it’s a great video.

I watch some of the Pac12 games streaming on the Pac12 network site.

Yep, that was me...great story though...I like character and tradition and work ethic in bloodlines...

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let people know that ESPNU has Oregon State on at 10 tonight. I know some may have access to Pac 12 Network but I don’t think OSU has been on any ESPN channel this year. 

They were rained out last night and play a DH  today. First game is at 5pm our time. Have to see what game he catches. 

Archived