Hundreds of Opening Day Tickets available now

fansince1988

32 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Most of the online seats are gone. A few at best  are left. They usually release a few more seats before game time. Sometimes at the box office. Saturday and Sunday has over 20,000 seats left . The lower box are mostly gone for Saturday. Sunday a little more but the Upper Deck down the left field line is mostly gone.

The Oakland game on Monday may be really ugly,attendance wise. 

Dugout Club on Sunday. 

I bet Monday will be worst attendance ever unless they are playing real well. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Most of the online seats are gone. A few at best  are left. They usually release a few more seats before game time. Sometimes at the box office. Saturday and Sunday has over 20,000 seats left . The lower box are mostly gone for Saturday. Sunday a little more but the Upper Deck down the left field line is mostly gone.

The Oakland game on Monday may be really ugly,attendance wise. 

We have Yankees fans  to thank for  having some people there Saturday and Sunday.  I would attend on Sunday but I am not paying extra money because the Yankees are in town.  Really they should get rid of the high demand pricing for orders with Maryland, PA , and VA zip codes this year. 

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

We have Yankees fans  to thank for  having some people there Saturday and Sunday.  I would attend on Sunday but I am not paying extra money because the Yankees are in town.  Really they should get rid of the high demand pricing for orders with Maryland, PA , and VA zip codes this year. 

STUBHUB has tickets starting at $10 for Sunday and $21 for Saturday

9 minutes ago, atomic said:

It’s interesting.   Whenever my ticket group has its draft, the Yankees and Red Sox games always go quickly.    I’m not particularly interested in going to a game where I feel outnumbered in my own stadium.    I think I’m seeing the Rays three times this year, and the Yankees and Red Sox not at all.

6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

It’s interesting.   Whenever my ticket group has its draft, the Yankees and Red Sox games always go quickly.    I’m not particularly interested in going to a game where I feel outnumbered in my own stadium.    I think I’m seeing the Rays three times this year, and the Yankees and Red Sox not at all.

Maybe your group members are looking to make back some quick cash?

I've heard of people selling off 2-3 Ravens season tickets and making enough money to pay for the entire plan.

41 minutes ago, atomic said:

The Nationals tried that when they were bad and the Philly fans invaded the stadium. Did not really work because people just resold tickets to Philly fans. The Orioles would never do that because they really do like the Yankee and Red Sox fans spending money in the stadium. Extra revenue for the Angelos clan and can do prime and elite games and get extra profit. 19 games and let's say about at a minimum ,200,000 Yankee and Red Sox fans. Paying more for these games and the Orioles getting. an extra $8,000,000  to $10,000,000 in extra revenue they would not get if playing the Jays or Rays.

Which is why, starting Friday morning at 8 a.m., the club will begin selling single-game tickets for just a single weekend series: May 4-6, against the Phillies. These tickets will remain on sale for a full month before the rest of single-game tickets go on sale. And they’ll be available only to buyers with a credit card tied to an address in Maryland, the District or Virginia.

“We’ve heard it enough, we’ve seen it enough, and I don’t like it any more than anyone else,” Feffer said. “We’re trying to build a team here, and nothing irks me personally or the people here more than to see another team’s fans — particularly Philly fans — in our ballpark, holding up signs. That’s not the way it should be. And I think we’ve got an opportunity here to do something different.”

11 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

The Nationals tried that when they were bad and the Philly fans invaded the stadium. Did not really work because people just resold tickets to Philly fans. The Orioles would never do that because they really do like the Yankee and Red Sox fans spending money in the stadium. Extra revenue for the Angelos clan and can do prime and elite games and get extra profit. 19 games and let's say about at a minimum ,200,000 Yankee and Red Sox fans. Paying more for these games and the Orioles getting. an extra $8,000,000  to $10,000,000 in extra revenue they would not get if playing the Jays or Rays.

Which is why, starting Friday morning at 8 a.m., the club will begin selling single-game tickets for just a single weekend series: May 4-6, against the Phillies. These tickets will remain on sale for a full month before the rest of single-game tickets go on sale. And they’ll be available only to buyers with a credit card tied to an address in Maryland, the District or Virginia.

“We’ve heard it enough, we’ve seen it enough, and I don’t like it any more than anyone else,” Feffer said. “We’re trying to build a team here, and nothing irks me personally or the people here more than to see another team’s fans — particularly Philly fans — in our ballpark, holding up signs. That’s not the way it should be. And I think we’ve got an opportunity here to do something different.”

The Capitals used to have a ton of visiting fans at all their games.  Then they started winning and became exciting and local fans started buying all the tickets. 

Really this season has kind of made me think maybe the Orioles should just move or something.  They aren't trying and it sure would be more fun being a Red Sox fan or Yankees fan at Camden Yards for their games.  Get an MLS team to play at Camden Yards or is there a pro-softball league.  Really when the team isn't even trying they don't deserve our support.  Tired of the Angelos family already. I remember when Camden Yards was packed every night before they came along.  

I dont' think I have ever been down on a team as the Orioles this year.  Really they should have made some acquisitions in the low millions for starting pitchers. I am not sure why anyone would pay to see the team. Some kind of Circus or something would be better. 

57 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Maybe your group members are looking to make back some quick cash?

I've heard of people selling off 2-3 Ravens season tickets and making enough money to pay for the entire plan.

I doubt that is Frobby’s group.  

1 minute ago, weams said:

I doubt that is Frobby’s group.  

I only know the leader of the group.   I have no idea who the other people are, except for my brother.    But it would surprise me if any of them were hoping to finance their tickets by selling some of them for a profit.    That’s a pretty risky approach when attendance is plummeting and the Yankee/Red Sox games haven’t been drawing the crowds they used to draw.   

37 minutes ago, atomic said:

The Capitals used to have a ton of visiting fans at all their games.  Then they started winning and became exciting and local fans started buying all the tickets. 

Really this season has kind of made me think maybe the Orioles should just move or something.  They aren't trying and it sure would be more fun being a Red Sox fan or Yankees fan at Camden Yards for their games.  Get an MLS team to play at Camden Yards or is there a pro-softball league.  Really when the team isn't even trying they don't deserve our support.  Tired of the Angelos family already. I remember when Camden Yards was packed every night before they came along.  

I dont' think I have ever been down on a team as the Orioles this year.  Really they should have made some acquisitions in the low millions for starting pitchers. I am not sure why anyone would pay to see the team. Some kind of Circus or something would be better. 

C'mon dude. This jumping to extremes song and dance you do is really getting old. You know they're rebuilding this year.  And if I can be so bold as to speak for every Oriole fan feel free to jump off the Oriole train  and on the Yankee / Red Sox train anytime you want to. Just don't expect us to save a seat for you. 

51 minutes ago, atomic said:

Sounds like they don't want to see any Phillies fans holding signs about the Nats losing Harper.  At least not in their home ballpark.  

3 hours ago, atomic said:

Most of the Red Sox and Yankees fans that goto Camden Yards are from MD and Northern VA. Just look at the license plates in the parking lots for those games.

Archived