O's have been terrible since Hyde yanked Hess during his no-hitter

LocoChris

14 hours ago, LocoChris said:

The O's have been terrible since Hyde yanked Hess during his no-hitter ........ just sayin'.

o

The O's have been terrible since the final 3 and-a-half weeks of the 2017 season ........ just sayin'.

o

4 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

The O's have been terrible since the final 3 and-a-half weeks of the 2017 season ........ just sayin'.

o

This might be my favorite post you’ve ever made.    Right to the point.   

Now somebody will come along and say it all traces back to Trumbo not liking getting pied in the face.   ?

10 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Now somebody will come along and say it all traces back to Trumbo not liking getting pied in the face.   ?

Well, it may not have anything to do with anything, but...:bs:

15 hours ago, mdbdotcom said:

Now THAT's analytics.

There's like 29 teams that are into this so-called "analytics".  Who's to say that's better than reading chicken entrails and tea leaves? Sure, we've given science a good long trial since the Enlightenment, but isn't it about time to give equal treatment to unseen mystical forces?

8 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

There's like 29 teams that are into this so-called "analytics".  Who's to say that's better than reading chicken entrails and tea leaves? Sure, we've given science a good long trial since the Enlightenment, but isn't it about time to give equal treatment to unseen mystical forces?

Seems like that's become pretty popular. I just keep forgetting whether the chicken entrails and tea leaves should be read separately or together.

7 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Maybe that's the O's problem. Not enough human sacrifices to the baseball gods.

22 hours ago, Frobby said:

Cue the Adam Jones bubble blowing threads. 

Archived