Orioles have new 4 game flex packs

Going Underground

5 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Just got an email on this.  

It is a good idea but not sure it will boost attendance that much.But almost every other tesm has flex packs. I can see the All Aacess Pass later in the year or next.

I am getting one since first year in along time no 13 game plan .

5 minutes ago, TheThinkingOriole said:

You're right; it's not. Flex packs are just putting lipstick on a pig. The Orioles and MLB are fat, ugly pigs right now. You would have to pay me to go to an MLB game. I'm not going to pay for or go to something for free where I know the game's going to take more than three hours. If it rains, I'm SOL if they start the game at an absurd time later or change to a day that doesn't work in my schedule.

The Orioles being crappy aren't a big factor to me, but it's a big factor for a lot of fans. When fans heard how long it took Houston to reach the promised land, they went, "I'll tune back in in 2023.

The only sports whose matches can be guaranteed within a limited time (like three hours) are those on clocks. I love baseball precisely because there’s no clocks, no timers, no idea at all when each game might be done. It could get rained out in the 6th, it could go 14. You just never know.  

Archived