Who goes to make room for Stewart?

wildcard

31 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I really hope they just stick with Stewart for the rest of the year. We need to find out what we have. 

I think Stewart's playing time could be limited soon.  Hays is having a  good offensive August which means is probably get a call up.   Williams has been playing well for months and the O's may want to see him before the season is over.  Both are better defensive players than Stewart.

1 minute ago, wildcard said:

I think Stewart's playing time could be limited soon.  Hays is having a  good offensive August which means is probably get a call up.   Williams has been playing well for months and the O's may want to see him before the season is over.  Both are better defensive players than Stewart.

Plus Dwight Smith Jr might be back in September. Also Trumbo needs one more game in the outfield. ?

18 minutes ago, wildcard said:

C Severino

1B Mancini

2B Villar

SS Martin

3B Alberto

LF Stewart

CF Hays

RF Santander

DH Nunez

There’s room for Hays while giving Stewart regular time.