Birdland Members: Hot Stove on Thursday

Legend_Of_Joey

Just now, Going Underground said:

I hope Hyde would be one of the guests .I know last year was his first year but hopefully he becomes more involved with the community this year.

Also can we bring back Elias and ask him about the Astros cheating while he was Assistant GM?

Where is the value in tying our GM to that incident?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, atomic said:

I guess Roch’s blog is popular but to me I have zero desire to meet him.  Or listen to him talk. I would rather meet  Clancy.  Maybe that will be next week. 

Agree. As a team employee, he’s probably very restricted in what he can say. I’ve never read any meaningful commentary from him on any controversial Oriole topic. But mention that and he sure slaps you down fast.

Like the song says, “nice work if you can get it”

12 hours ago, interloper said:

Oh please. You don't know where that directive came from, if he was involved. Also, the crime wasn't stealing signs, which every single team does, it was getting caught. 

That said, the Astros are sheisty as hell. 

I'm not advocating that Elias was involved. I'm simply saying that if he was, we shouldn't look the other way just because he's on our side now.

9 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm totally in favor of looking the other way if he was involved.

Well, if you are like your avatar suggests - a sentient can of corn with two eyes on one side - you really couldn't look the other way without someone spinning you the other way.