Who will be the #17 and #18 prospects?

Tony-OH

Who will be the #17 and #18 prospects?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the #17 and #18 prospects?

• Bannon and McKenna
    • Hall and Stowers
    • Pop and Sedlock
    • Leonardo Rodriguez and Tate
    • Stauffer and Fenter

This poll is closed to new votes

I based my note entirely unfamiliarity, and awareness, neither of which I have in great measure regarding these guys, but Sedlock has been disappointing and Pop is out for TJ surgery so I didn’t vote for them. But I’ve heard of Rylan and Bannon. Their guitar work is amazing and the lyrics are fresh and interesting.

so I went with them.

I went with Hall and Stowers, but I could have just as easily picked Pop and Sedlock. Pretty sure it isn't the other three choices. Tate's stock is way down, Stauffer doesn't seem like anything special and Bannon and McKenna don't have much upside.

Didn't pick Pop and Sedlock because I think Pop was about here in the rankings last year and he had TJS. Also while Sedlock is showing signs of life, he probably has 7/8th inning guy ceiling

Edited by ChosenOne21

12 minutes ago, LookinUp said:

The top player left on that list, for me, is Hall. Stowers has tools to work with. So they're my pick. 

We're pretty far down this list and still not picking from scrubs. 

You and I can put out our own lists then. Because I'm right here. 

8 minutes ago, weams said:

You and I can put out our own lists then. Because I'm right here. 

I'm kind of surprised Stauffer and Fenter are getting no love, tbh. Fenter's old for his level, but both had really nice years. I guess it's just too early since they're probably not going to end up ML starters.

6 minutes ago, LookinUp said:

I'm kind of surprised Stauffer and Fenter are getting no love, tbh. Fenter's old for his level, but both had really nice years. I guess it's just too early since they're probably not going to end up ML starters.

I'd assume as much. I don't think it will be too long though. For the first time through this I saw one thing in the future that makes it tough to say to much for a couple picks. 

I went Hall and Stowers, though Tony’s comments on Hall in the Hernaiz thread show me that he’s not that high on Hall.   

All in all, I’m pleased to see ten plausible names here.   The bottom part of our top 30 is quite strong compared to just about any year I can remember.   

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I went Hall and Stowers, though Tony’s comments on Hall in the Hernaiz thread show me that he’s not that high on Hall.   

All in all, I’m pleased to see ten plausible names here.   The bottom part of our top 30 is quite strong compared to just about any year I can remember.   

Yes. Agreed. 

1 minute ago, Greg Pappas said:

I went Hall and Stowers, but was on the verge of selecting Stauffer/Fenter. I'm high on Stauffer and thought he'd be a strong candidate for this range. 

I don't know a thing about these next two. I just know someone listed as a choice does not make this cut.