Farewell OH

Luke-OH

26 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

I never thought I’d be writing this, but I’ve accepted a position as a Scouting Analyst Consultant with the Orioles.

I’m keeping my day job and working with the team on a part-time basis, but I obviously won’t be able to publicly discuss players anymore. 

Thanks to everyone here for their encouragement and for everyone who disagreed with me or asked for an explanation, you all helped me improve as an analyst. 

I’m going to do my absolute best to try and help the Orioles get back on top in any way I can. 

~Luke

Congratulations Luke!  May the Force be with you! 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

I never thought I’d be writing this, but I’ve accepted a position as a Scouting Analyst Consultant with the Orioles.

I’m keeping my day job and working with the team on a part-time basis, but I obviously won’t be able to publicly discuss players anymore. 

Thanks to everyone here for their encouragement and for everyone who disagreed with me or asked for an explanation, you all helped me improve as an analyst. 

I’m going to do my absolute best to try and help the Orioles get back on top in any way I can. 

~Luke

Could not ask for a better opportunity for you. Your absence here will be a huge loss.  Congratulations. 

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

YAY!

I’ve been suggesting you reach out to them, and by golly it happened!

I haven’t yet read your post, so you may explain how this happened, but if not I’d love to get the story. congratulations!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dipper9 said:

I can see the posts on the Hangout now...

"My inside source from inside the Warehouse says Chris Davis has cleaned out his locker, and is now having dinner in Bisciotti's private box at the Ravens playoff game."

He could move into the Angelos private box at OPCY and never be found, as the lights are turned off, and that place never ever gets used.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1