Sorry sack of simulation losers fall for the 7th straight time

Tony-OH

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

I haven't been updating on line because it's depressing, but the team has lost 13 straight games. 

I did release Chris Davis though after Memorial Day.

What is the teams overall record.  I will note that you traded Givens and Alberto.  But besides that this should be expected and is the reason I don’t care whether there is a baseball season or not.  

42 minutes ago, atomic said:

What is the teams overall record.  I will note that you traded Givens and Alberto.  But besides that this should be expected and is the reason I don’t care whether there is a baseball season or not.  

After tonight's 14th straight loss, a 7-6 extra inning affair where the bullpen blew two separate leads, the team sits at an amazingly pitiful 15-42. I want to fire myself so I don't have to play this any more at this point. Not sure I've ever simmed a 14-game losing streak or a team to this kind of record. Truly amazing how everything backfires during games. 

The pitching has been beyond awful with a team 5.62 ERA and has allowed 118 home runs in 56 games. Yes, more than two a game. the next closest team is Detroit who has given up 88.

Only Seattle's team .690 OPS is worse than the Orioles .697 in the AL.

It's just a sad, sad team. In the minors, of the top prospects , only Adley Rutschman has done well. i just promoted him to AA Bowie where he joins the ultra disappointing DL Hall. 

Honestly this sim is the absolute worse case scenario for how the season would have gone. It's not fun to sim or to discuss so I just stopped, plus, no one really cares. haha

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

After tonight's 14th straight loss, a 7-6 extra inning affair where the bullpen blew two separate leads, the team sits at an amazingly pitiful 15-42. I want to fire myself so I don't have to play this any more at this point.

That's much better than if it was the actual season.

may-lol.gif