Orioles - Yankees Game 2

eddie83

21 minutes ago, Philip said:

I really hate 7-inning doubleheaders.

9 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Even with  7-inning games we are looking at 7 hours tonight. A 9-inning DH would last until 1 AM at the pace that these teams are setting.

o

I think that they probably would be starting most of these doubleheaders sooner if it were not a pandemic season, though.

These Twi-Night doubleheaders are the norm this year because of the fact that they are only 7-inning games.

o

7 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

I think that they probably would be starting most of these doubleheaders sooner if it were not a pandemic season, though.

These Twi-Night doubleheaders are the norm this year because of the fact that they are only 7-inning games.

o

7-inning DHs are bad. I understand why they are happening this season, but they remain bad.

sadly, we are bad too. We had to win had this series, and we can’t even keep from embarrassing ourselves. Bad defense and bad pitching, and Davis inexplicably playing..

@Luke-OHHey! Luke is here! Hi Luke!!
No, I’m not going to ask you any questions you can’t answer, but glad you’re still hanging out here.

I hope you are reading my discouraging comments and saying to yourself, “you are so wrong and I have the stats to prove it,” even though you cannot share them, and I hope you are very correct.

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Meh... 2-1 or 10-1. The season is over. I thought it was silly when people suggested Hyde as a candidate for a manager of the year. 

I know the game is over and we probably don't make the playoffs now.  Still not really an excuse for burning your relievers like Hyde has been doing.