Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

14 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Pretty disappointed in Caleb here.

Also, I don't think anyone bothered to send your 0 RBI in a season self a message.

It’s one thing to think it (even though I thought Judge did nothing wrong) but it’s really dumb for him to say this on air. 

14 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Today is a battle of two 2013 catchers drafted by the Orioles.

Neither one is actually with the Orioles now, but hey…

The Texas Rangers and 4th round pick Jonah Heim try to sweep the Colorado Rockies and 10th round pick Austin Wynns.

Heim has turned into a beast and I'm glad Wynns is still getting his chances, he has always seemed like a hardworker, even if he can't hit much. Happy for them both in their success

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, CharmCityHokie said:

Heim has turned into a beast and I'm glad Wynns is still getting his chances, he has always seemed like a hardworker, even if he can't hit much. Happy for them both in their success

When I talked to him before the game, he said “I can’t even say I’m currently the best catcher the Orioles drafted in 2013. Thanks Jonah… 😂

Mariners signed Pedro Severinao to a minor league deal, after he opted out of a similar deal with the Padres.

He hit very well in AAA while with the Padres (.876 OPS).   And had 3 stolen bases (?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

Edited by SteveA