MASN now streaming.

eddie83

On 4/11/2021 at 9:36 PM, rm5678 said:

Comcast/Xfinity is missing from the list too. So basically the largest cable providers are currently not compatible with the app.

This is not MASN's issue. It is the providers that have to provide the ability to authenticate the subscription through the app/website. Just like if you watch HBOMax using the app. You have to be able to activate the streaming using your Fios/Comcast login. It won't work until the provider creates that ability. Now I do blame MASN for releasing the streaming so late. No excuse for that. It's like they made the decision and then announced it 20 minutes later without laying any ground work to get it up and running on the larger platforms. 

• Upvote 3

On 4/15/2021 at 2:04 PM, Goop said:

Does anyone have any experience with AT&T tv? I’m tired of vpn’s and sketchy links on reddit just to watch my team play. 

Yeah, it works really well.  Haven't had any issues with it.  I got tired of the VPN game too after 3 years.  Just want to be able to turn on the game and not have to worry about whether or not the VPN is going to crap out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orioles119 said:

Verizon FIOS has been added.  Xfinity not far behind? *fingers crossed*

Did you get it to work?  I tried last night and it said it couldn't authenticate or that I needed to get the package with MASN..even though I pay for MASN.

2 hours ago, orioles119 said:

Verizon FIOS has been added.  Xfinity not far behind? *fingers crossed*

Cool, I'm FIOS, I'll give it a try tonight when I get home from work.   I'll see if I have the issues @srudden had or not and report back here.

Sitting in a hotel room on a Saturday night in upstate New York last month when I was there for a 3 hour visit Sunday with my mother in assisted living, it was really annoying not to be able to watch the Orioles.   Maybe next time I'll be able to.