So much for those 6:35 start times

Sports Guy

Bummer.

I am a fan of the 6:35 start time more for in-person attendance than watching on tv, especially in April when it can be quite cold when the sun goes down. This definitely lowers the chances of me going to a mid-week evening game in April. At least there are afternoon games on April 15th and 29th.

My guess is that with limited attendance this season, tv took priority.

5 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Bummer.

I am a fan of the 6:35 start time more for in-person attendance than watching on tv, especially in April when it can be quite cold when the sun goes down. This definitely lowers the chances of me going to a mid-week evening game in April. At least there are afternoon games on April 15th and 29th.

I’m more likely to watch a whole game if it starts earlier but I guess less likely to watch the beginning. Was looking forward to early starts for in person as well. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Bummer.

Agree. Has to be about TV revenue.