Wade LeBlanc Signs New Contract With Orioles

wildcard

Did you notice that Elias penalized LeBlanc and his agent for opting out?   LeBlanc's minor league contract was for 800K if he made the majors.  After the opt out he was signed for 700K to a major league contract.   Don't mess with Elias.

1 hour ago, wildcard said:

Did you notice that Elias penalized LeBlanc and his agent for opting out?   LeBlanc's minor league contract was for 800K if he made the majors.  After the opt out he was signed for 700K to a major league contract.   Don't mess with Elias.

Well Leblanc's 36, and had a 8.06 ERA last year. 800k seems a little steep for me. 

3 hours ago, wildcard said:

That’s hardcore. I am such a fan of Elias. Dude is a soul reaver. Plus he’s got this cool Steve Martin thing going with his grey hair. Dude looks like he’s in his 30s with a mop made for a 60 year old.

5 hours ago, Explosivo said:

That’s hardcore. I am such a fan of Elias. Dude is a soul reaver. Plus he’s got this cool Steve Martin thing going with his grey hair. Dude looks like he’s in his 30s with a mop made for a 60 year old.

Not to derail, but I saw Steve Martin live a few years ago playing the ukulele and adding a bit of comedy of course.   Was a fantastic show.   Martin in an incredible performer.  

To Leblanc, all I can say is hope we never have to bring someone like him again when we are competitive again.  

• 4 weeks later...

o

OAKLAND A THLETICS )))))) (April 24th) 

Mark Canha - LF  

Jed Lowrie - 2B 

Matthew Olson - 1B

Matthew Chapman - 3B 

Ramon Laureano - CF

Stephen Piscotty - RF

Sean Murphy - C 

Mitchell Moreland - DH

Elvis Augusto Andrus Torres - SS

Christopher M. Bassitt - RHP )) (1-2, 4.43 ERA)

https://www.baseballpress.com/Lineups

o

On 3/27/2021 at 1:40 AM, Explosivo said:

But does Elias play banjo with Earl freaking Scruggs???!

Man is talented as!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

OAKLAND A THLETICS )))))) (April 24th) 

Mark Canha - LF  

Jed Lowrie - 2B 

Matthew Olson - 1B

Matthew Chapman - 3B 

Ramon Laureano - CF

Stephen Piscotty - RF

Sean Murphy - C 

Mitchell Moreland - DH

Elvis Augusto Andrus Torres - SS

Christopher M. Bassitt - RHP )) (1-2, 4.43 ERA)

https://www.baseballpress.com/Lineups

o

o

Bad game.

o