4/16-4/18 Bal @ Tex

ChrisP

Anyone going to Texas this weekend? I'm driving down for Saturday's game. It looks like they are now forecasting Plutko to start. Before the DH, Kremer was on track. Either way, I worked on the new stadium for a year and get to see my O's play there. I'll be 2 rows back in RF.  

BTW...love this resource that someone linked in a previous thread. 

https://www.fangraphs.com/roster-resource/depth-charts/orioles

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Anyone going to Texas this weekend ??? I'm driving down for Saturday's game. It looks like they are now forecasting Plutko to start. Before the Doubleheader was scheduled, Kremer was on track to pitch. Either way, I worked on the new stadium for a year, and get to see my O's play there. I'll be in RF, 2 rows back.  

o

You're going to the Rangers game ??? I'm not going to the Rangers game ...... you bastard.

o

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ChipTait said:

I’ll be there on Sunday. Front row (of the upper deck), behind home plate. I look forward to being part of the first million folks to see a game there.

o

You bastard.

o

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ChrisP said:

Anyone going to Texas this weekend? I'm driving down for Saturday's game. It looks like they are now forecasting Plutko to start. Before the DH, Kremer was on track. Either way, I worked on the new stadium for a year and get to see my O's play there. I'll be 2 rows back in RF.  

BTW...love this resource that someone linked in a previous thread. 

https://www.fangraphs.com/roster-resource/depth-charts/orioles

I may be able to go. Have to get permission from my wife

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ChipTait said:

I’ll be there Sunday.  Front row (of the upper deck!) behind home plate.  I look forward to being part of the first million folks to see a game there.

Love that there's so many fans in Houston and Arlington ballparks!! Absolutely LOVE IT!!!

• Upvote 2

o

Speaking of baseball games being played in the state of Texas, it would be pretty embarrassing if either the Rangers or the Astros didn't wind up leading the league in attendance, considering the circumstances.

o

• Haha 1