OPACY at full capacity starting June 1

Sports Guy

11 hours ago, waroriole said:

I’m sure cramming everyone through the same gate in a small time frame will be great for social distancing. Of course, no need to worry about full capacity. Unless it’s Yankees or Red Sox

Mostly thinking about the giveaway games. Especially the Hawaiian shirt and the two bobbleheads. Increased fan interest plus an extra step at the gate will lead to a bottleneck.

13 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Mostly thinking about the giveaway games. Especially the Hawaiian shirt and the two bobbleheads. Increased fan interest plus an extra step at the gate will lead to a bottleneck.

Have you heard from your rep if the entry rules and timing will remain the same? I haven’t had a chance or remembered to email mine

Despite the current trajectory of the team, I went out today and picked up tickets to four games today when they went on sale to the public, for myself and friends.   Dropped over $450.   Don't ask me why.   My next game will be next Friday  night vs Cleveland -- Floppy Hat Night.   I'm also lined up for Hawaiian Shirt and Jim Palmer Bobblehead giveaways.

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Despite the current trajectory of the team, I went out today and picked up tickets to four games today when they went on sale to the public, for myself and friends.   Dropped over $450.   Don't ask me why.   My next game will be next Friday  night vs Cleveland -- Floppy Hat Night.   I'm also lined up for Hawaiian Shirt and Jim Palmer Bobblehead giveaways.

I'm waiting for Paper Bag night.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Did you actually receive paper tickets?

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

Going to baseball games is fun, that’s why.    Regardless of the outcome.