Monday in Cleveland

Gurgi

20 minutes ago, Ruzious said:

He's a joke to anyone who cares about the game.  He doesn't belong in MLB.  I don't think he even cares that he's a clown.  He usually has a big grin after one of his numerous bonehead plays.  

Absolutely. Wth is he grinning about after he grounded into a DP?

“And they’re paying me almost two million....”Severino after grounding into an inning ending DP.

15 hours ago, spiritof66 said:

Sisco is OPSing .799 at Norfolk. Maybe in a few weeks it will be Wynns and Sisco. Not good, but better.

In 42 innings (5 games) at AAA, he has 2 errors and is 0 for 12 in trying to throw runners out.  He hits 3rd every game since the move so has 33 AB with 13 K and only 8 hits. Bit of an improvement over his MLB numbers but Norfolk has played A$$ teams the past couple weeks.  Are you wanting an offensive or defensive improvement.

The Orioles do need to do something.  Davis is a waste of space on the AAA roster except that the coaches/players like him.  So he is your bullpen guy.  Now that Ciuffo is also on the active roster at Norfolk, his defensive numbers are fairly consistent but he has moved slowly thru the minors before Baltimore for some reason.  

Need to start moving others up and down if there is no value for the garbage on the field... but one man's trash is another man's treasure...  For me?  You can only polish a terd so much