How many wins rest of season?

eddie83

How many wins last 46 games?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins last 46 games?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/16/21 at 23:10

When the season began I had hoped that there would be some fun reinforcements towards the end of the season. I thought Kremer would be putting it together and Bauman or another young SP would come up and excite. I was hoping for an infield prospect to impress and be called up and keep it going (Bannon, Jones, Vavra…).

None of those guys are really knocking down the door and I’m not sure ME would call them up anyway. 10 wins for the rest of the year. Hopefully one of those guys proves me wrong.

3 hours ago, BirdinBama said:

8. Might as well have the worst record in the history of the franchise, because this team is the worst Oriole team that I've ever seen.

Will it be bad enough to outstink Arizona for the top pick in the draft? I hope so.

I hope so too.  Will the O's pick the BPA if they get the #1 pick?  That's a good question too.

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Yep, probably not.  Can't remember the last HS pitcher being a consensus #1.  

Well whoever we pick next year, you can bet there'll be a lot of whining on here.

Aiken maybe?

If not Aiken I think you'd have to go all the way back to 1991 and Brien Taylor.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BirdinBama said:

If there's a clear top pick, like Adley, Elias will take him. I don't really understand the Elias-bashing on the draft, but we're all entitled to our opinion.

Because we don't think going underslot is a good strategy.

On average the guy going #2 in the draft has a significantly better career than the guy going fifth.  Most second-third round selections, the type of guy you are going to get with your savings, aren't going to have much of a career at all.