How to watch O's games with out cable or satellite service

daffy022

3 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

And let me just say that Ted Lasso is worth the price of admission all by itself.

I've binged a lot of great TV the last few years.  Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Downton Abbey, Mad Men, The Americans, All Creatures Great and Small, Scrubs, House, Cobra Kai, Ms. Maisel.  Ted Lasso is as good as any of it.

• Upvote 1

On 3/28/2022 at 1:28 PM, Moose Milligan said:

I used to do the MLB.tv and VPN thing for a few years and it was just a pain in the ass after awhile.  It would work a fair amount of the time, other times it wouldn't.  But the times it did work, I got that good feeling that I was sticking it to the man.  

I signed up for DirecTV last year, it works well. 

Same here. It really was a pain in the ass so I just said screw it and signed up for Direct Tv stream. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fansince1988 said:

DirectTV Stream question. Does it include both MASN and MASN2? The channel lineup on their preview page only says MASN. How is the service for those that use it? 

Yes, it includes both MASN networks. I have had mine for a year and have had zero issues so far.