April 9: Orioles at Rays

SteveA

Well, if we don't pull this out in the 9th, there are at least a few encouraging things:

-- A very solid outing by Keegan Akin

-- Some very nice plays by the infield defense, including 3 solid DPs.   (Yes, Mateo also had an error and a couple rollers got through the shift, but overall the infield defense was still a +, which is nice to see)

-- Santander off to a hot start to his season.  (It wouldn't shock me to see him get a day off tomorrow though... he got hit in the knee and even though he stayed in the game, sometimes those things swell up the next day, and it's reasonable to give him a day off tomorrow and not have him play 3 straight games on that turf field)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Can’t use MLB. TV because here in Appalachia, 300 miles from Baltimore and where everyone is a Reds or Braves or Nats fan, it is Os “territory” with “blackout”  and so when my cable dropped MASN 2 years ago… zip Os since except when I am in SC or elsewhere on the road  .. lol 

If you have a smart TVs you can stream MASN and it won’t black it out.