April 9: Orioles at Rays

SteveA

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

My friend just text me and said the Orioles will have three broadcasters in the booth for the TV home opener  But can't send anyone on the road? So how is three people in a tv booth ,a safety precaution. The safety protocol for road games are such bs.

Absolutely nobody believes it is about safety.

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Rays have a really good TV team.

Can’t use MLB. TV because here in Appalachia, 300 miles from Baltimore and where everyone is a Reds or Braves or Nats fan, it is Os “territory” with “blackout”  and so when my cable dropped MASN 2 years ago… zip Os since except when I am in SC or elsewhere on the road  .. lol 

1 minute ago, tntoriole said:

Can’t use MLB. TV because here in Appalachia, 300 miles from Baltimore and where everyone is a Reds or Braves or Nats fan, it is Os “territory” with “blackout”  and so when my cable dropped MASN 2 years ago… zip Os since except when I am in SC or elsewhere on the road  .. lol 

They make it so hard to be a casual Orioles fan. The only fans left are ones that are really passionate or kids that root for the same team their parents root for. My son will root for the Orioles because that's the team I like. I'm in Southern Maryland and blacked out for both the Orioles and Nationals. You would think MLB TV would want to earn as much money as possible, and that MASN would put more effort and money into the Orioles product, but it's just not the case. Frustrating to say the least. 

Jordan Lyles fitting right in already, lol. 

1 minute ago, Moshagge3 said:

Lyles owes his defense some beers.

1 minute ago, Natty said:

Nice DP, second one today. 

A lot of that is because of Lyles.

If he doesn't allow a baserunner you can't turn that double play.

So don't credit the defense too much, it's a group effort.