ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

Just a random thought:

How many people would go out any by Holiday 4-packs or 13 game plans or other ticket plans based SOLELY on the O's signing Tex? I have friends that said they would go the next day.

I already have mine.

According to my signature, I'll have to.

Got an account manager in my contacts list, just waiting to press the button.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a random thought:

How many people would go out any by Holiday 4-packs or 13 game plans or other ticket plans based SOLELY on the O's signing Tex? I have friends that said they would go the next day.

I already have mine.

If he does, I will probably buy one and I owe a big apology to the OH.

Just a random thought:

I already have mine.

I would and my buddy at work has said that if the Orioles get Tex, he will buy season tickets to go watch him play.

Just a random thought:

I already have mine.

I would if they sign Tex. I might buy a lot more if they get some legitimate pitching like one or both of the Japanese pitchers.

Archived