Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well,well, Belkast's last message would suggest a happy ending for you all...but I should point out that it has been learned that the Sox contingent is STILL in Texas.

Maybe they are going to the Ravens/Cowboys game too??? Maybe Theo will challenge MacPhail to a fight at the game...winner takes Tex? :eek:

By the way IF the Orioles sign Tex, I expect your Ravens will then lose so my Patriots can get the second wildcard spot? C'mon let's be FAIR!

Absolutely NOT. :angryfire:

I am a Cowboys fan and the team needs that W.

Well,well, Belkast's last message would suggest a happy ending for you all...but I should point out that it has been learned that the Sox contingent is STILL in Texas.

Maybe they are going to the Ravens/Cowboys game too??? Maybe Theo will challenge MacPhail to a fight at the game...winner takes Tex? :eek:

By the way IF the Orioles sign Tex, I expect your Ravens will then lose so my Patriots can get the second wildcard spot? C'mon let's be FAIR!

Maybe its b/c of the snowstorm in Boston?

C'mon, we give and give and give. How about a nice gift from New Englanders to us Baltimorons?

One thing you are forgetting about the DC/NoVA market is many people that live there aren't from there and most likely have affiliations with their own hometown teams. Many people who live in DC aren't from DC, unlike the Baltimore metro area.
Yeah, but by your logic there's is still nobody from DC that lives there, so why would they like a team regardless of how long they've been around?

I'm not saying the Nats and Skins are comparable, I'm just arguing against saying that Nats will never have a good fan base because nobody that lives in DC is from the area.

Where did I say "nobody that lives in DC is from that area"? I said many who live in DC aren't from DC, coupled with the fact that many baseball fans in DC already have a favorite team.

Remember, this is DC's third shot at a baseball team.

Archived