Tuesday May 24: Zimmerman vs Montgomery

SteveA

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Odor seems to be universally loved by his teammates/coaches.  If only he had more of his ability from like 5 years ago.  I could definitely see this guy doing well in coaching. 

I can definitely see that. 

Just like last night I'm going to risk going out to a nearby sports bar here in Brooklyn so that I can gloat within hearing range of Y's fans. Last night was pure joy. Although it turned out that the woman sitting next to me was a Dodgers fan visiting the nborhood to sightsee a monument to Ebbets Field!

3 minutes ago, Emory Eagle said:

Yeah not to be too pessimistic but this is about the worst time to play 5 straight games against Boston.  Hopefully the offense really opens up now.

I totally agree. Another reason why they need to score in the early innings.

Just now, LA2 said:

Just like last night I'm going to risk going out to a nearby sports bar here in Brooklyn so that I can gloat within hearing range of Y's fans. Last night was pure joy. Although it turned out that the woman sitting next to me was a Dodgers fan visiting the nborhood to sightsee a monument to Ebbets Field!

Do it! 

Make sure you get video if they start throwing things at the TV