Tonight (Friday)'s game exclusively on Apple TV

SteveA

26 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

What in the hell garabage is going on? Where is the Orioles game on Verizon FIOS?

No, I dont have Apple TV, no I don't own any Apple crap.

This is garbage.

You don't  have to own anything Apple.   I never have, except for a 29 year old Ipod.  I downloaded the Apple App to my smart TV   Had to sign up for an Apple ID and get logged into it on my TV, took me about 45 minutes last night (could be partically because of mistakes I made).

If you don't have a smart TV, I *think* you can go to the Apple TV web site on a computer and view the game there.

8 hours ago, nevadaO said:

I use a VPN on my Fire stick. What you have to do is (every time, unfortunately) go into your applications, force stop the MLB app, clear the MLB app cache, and then start your VPN and load up the app. 

It's ridiculous.

I've tried that, with 5 different VPN services. They were all as effective as a turd casserole at a banquet table. 

6 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

I've tried everything except for Mars. It's a pain in the arse.

I use nordvpn. I havld to make sure in the settings that it was actually being applied to the mlb app. You can actually set up certain apps to not be affected by the VPN while it's running. Hope you figure it out! 

2 hours ago, PHRESH said:

Man, this broadcast just sucks. Not a fan of having to set up an apple account and when I do, I have to listen to Melanie. Gonna be a long game. 

I'm neutral as to Melanie.  But she sounds great in comparison to the male announcer.  He's horrible.  Apple needs to get reasonable announcers if they're serious.  

5 minutes ago, EricK said:

I'm neutral as to Melanie.  But she sounds great in comparison to the male announcer.  He's horrible.  Apple needs to get reasonable announcers if they're serious.  

Is that cliff Floyd? I heard someone say cliff earlier. That would explain why he's not very good. Inexperience.