Friday, June 3: Adley Rutschman T-Shirt night and historic first game ever vs Cleveland Guardianas

SteveA

Just now, Yossarian said:

So the Orioles have still never scored a single run against Shane Bieber?  That is quite a record of ineptitude

TBH Bieber is a very good pitcher and I think this is only his third start vs. the O's.

10 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Haven't been to OPACY for maybe 6-7 years. Do they still have the good food there, like crab soup and cakes and beer can chicken (or was it turkey?)?

I’m not a great person to talk to about this. I don’t get a ton of food. Usually eat before or take some. When I do get something it’s basic, like a hot dog or cheeseburger and fries. 

That said I don’t know anyone who thinks it was as good as before. I haven’t tried Jimmys yet. It seemed like during our 2012-16 they had many more options. 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

I’m not a great person to talk to about this. I don’t get a ton of food. Usually eat before or take some. When I do get something it’s basic, like a hot dog or cheeseburger and fries. 

That said I don’t know anyone who thinks it was as good as before. I haven’t tried Jimmys yet. It seemed like during our 2012-16 they had many more options. 

Yeah I remember there was even an Asian Fusion kiosk.

3 minutes ago, LA2 said:

TBH Bieber is a very good pitcher and I think this is only his third start vs. the O's.

Coming in Bieber had pitched 17 innings vs. the O's, giving up 8 hits and zero walks (they have two today). He's only 27 with some very impressive seasons behind him already.