Thursday afternoon June 16: O's face Gausman for the first time ever, go for split of series

SteveA

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Just wow, I was streaming MASN on mute on my laptop and MASN 1 was showing last night's game. I didn't relaize with the sound turned off until I looked at the score. 

Now I'm watching the game on MASN2 live. What a clown sports network. 

LOL.

Yeah, we are on MASN2 this week, Nats are on MASN.   It flip flops.   It's weird to be showing yesterday's game on the other channel while this one is going on though!

17 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Just wow, I was streaming MASN on mute on my laptop and MASN 1 was showing last night's game. I didn't realize it with the sound turned off until I looked at the score. 

Now I'm watching the game on MASN2 live. What a clown sports network. 

Go to page one of the thread ….

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

The fact that they flip the teams between the two channels is stupid.  

I wonder if there are some cable systems that just get MASN so they have to do that so that those people get both teams?

I can tell they usually TRY to put the team playing the "bigger game" on MASN.   This week Washington is playing Atlanta, a division rival at home, we are playing Toronto, a division rival, on the road.   Close call but they went with the Nats, I think because they are at home.

Almost all of our Yankee and Red Sox games are on MASN, while almost all of the Nats Atl/Phi/NYM games are on MASN.   You can usually guess which one will be on MASN and be right.   Division rivals is the biggest factor, then home/road, then quality of opponent.   If one team is on the west coast they will almost always be on MASN2.

• Upvote 1