Thursday afternoon June 16: O's face Gausman for the first time ever, go for split of series

SteveA

Speaking of MASN just for grins I switched over to SN to watch the Jays feed and it is night and day better production. You actually see the entire play instead of a 5 sec delay after the ball is already caught. MASN is a complete clown show.

5 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Speaking of MASN just for grins I switched over to SN to watch the Jays feed and it is night and day better production. You actually see the entire play instead of a 5 sec delay after the ball is already caught. MASN is a complete clown show.

I didn't get MLB TV this year so I haven't seen other productions for awhile (although I might cause now it's half off) but all I know is that Apple Friday night game from a few weeks ago was off the charts with the production.  

2 minutes ago, O's84 said:

The scoreboard mistakes on MASN2 is downright embarssing.

It's been that way all week. I thought they just cut all their top on air talent and travel last few years but clearly the production and behind the scenes stuff has also been cut. It's awful.

7 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

It's been that way all week. I thought they just cut all their top on air talent and travel last few years but clearly the production and behind the scenes stuff has also been cut. It's awful.

I wish we had a good owner (It's been too long).  Unfortunately we have John who seems to only care about the bottom line.

4 minutes ago, 27outs said:

Remember when I told you last year Tyler Wells would be the ace of this staff and you laughed at me? I told you so. See me next season when he’s an all star. 

I'm happy that they gave him the opportunity to start...but being the ace of this staff is a low bar. He has been fun watching him though.

10 pitch inning for Vespi, he still has the zeroes next to his name.

I'll bet we let Rico Garcia go an inning or two.   He's due to head back to Norfolk with Akin's return.   Pen will be nice and rested for the Tampa series.