Friday, June 17: early start time as Rays and Flo Rida come to town

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

I just don't understand the Angels organization. They have a lot of talent, but is it the pitching that keeps doing them in every year?

They are a classic example of how having an owner willing to spend doesn't guarantee anything.

They've had some bad luck but they've also made some really bad decisions and I think the owner is a big part of that.

4 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

Were you in the area and went to a game there or did you make a trip to go?

I made a trip out of it. 

Since others are posting: Nats, PNC, New Yankee, Old Yankee, Wrigley, Fenway, Memorial, Camden 

I really want to go to St Louis, Giants, Seattle 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

So you and I have both been on the field at Fulton County Stadium.  After VT won the 1986 Peach Bowl on a field goal at the buzzer, we were all a bit drunk and stormed the wet muddy field.  I found a girl's shoe right around the area where Chris Kinzer had hit the winning kick, and my friend Bob was a great athlete who actually tried to walk on as a punter the next year but Frank Beamer told him he had a great leg but he was already a junior and by the time he got taught all the right techniques he would graduate... Anyway I teed the shoe up and Bob tried to put it through the uprights but it only went about ten yards.

Like I said, we were all a bit drunk.

Dude, that is so funny!!😂😂😂

I really don't remember that game because I was 2 at the time, but moved to Jacksonville and became a FSU fan because my mother despised Gator fans down there. They wanted her to chose a team: FSU or UF. She was asked by people where she worked. Most were Gator fans because of Jax, so she was annoyed by them, which makes sense and she told them she was rooting for the Seminoles. Lol