Sunday, July 24, 2022 a Going for the Series Win

justD

1 minute ago, tntoriole said:

If you have pitchers that can accurately locate it when they wish to, it would not be a problem then.  If Rizzo homers, fine by me.. tip your hat.  But Judge right now is ridiculously hot. 

Kremer sure looked like he was in control in the first against Judge. Should they have IBB him in the first inning?

25 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Mancini absolutely anemic from the plate lately, 0 for his last 16 coming into today.

It seems to me like he's checked out. Maybe having to do with him getting traded probably, or him not wanting to get traded and wants to remain on the team?

2 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

It seems to me like he's checked out. Maybe having to do with him getting traded probably, or him not wanting to get traded and wants to remain on the team?

I think he’s probably just in a slump.
I doubt they’d put him out there if he wasn’t feeling good. Especially considering his history.

3 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

Kremer sure looked like he was in control in the first against Judge. Should they have IBB him in the first inning?

2 outs, first base open .. and Judge has seen him once … different situation .   I will stick with IBB in that situation.  I saw Bonds get an IBB with bases loaded.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Agree. Like Ben McDonald said… you throw him four strike to ball cutters and see if he swings at them.

Exactly. At this point you throw nothing over the plate against Judge except if it’s maybe Bautista or Lopez pitching.

Throw around the edges and if Judge walks you live with it. 

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I think he’s probably just in a slump.
I doubt they’d put him out there if he wasn’t feeling good. Especially considering his history.

Really like Trey and want them to keep him but my patience is being tested. He looks lost and overmatched right now

• Upvote 1