Are these Walltimore homer numbers correct?

Sports Guy

I think we'll see a bit of a "correction" in the dimensions in the future. Not sure it will happen this offseason, as I'm sure the organization would prefer to collect a little more data, but I think we could see them move the fence back in a bit and turn that area into a nicely landscaped gap between the stands and the wall (think Nats park) so they don't have to do anything dramatic to the actual seating bowl structure again.

7 hours ago, Sanfran327 said:

I think we'll see a bit of a "correction" in the dimensions in the future. Not sure it will happen this offseason, as I'm sure the organization would prefer to collect a little more data, but I think we could see them move the fence back in a bit and turn that area into a nicely landscaped gap between the stands and the wall (think Nats park) so they don't have to do anything dramatic to the actual seating bowl structure again.

Having a flexible space was one of my take aways from the design concept when it came out.  It would be very easy to change and potentially add primo seats. 

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I would like to know how many of those balls ended up as outs vs hits.  Obviously, there are still going to be some balls that wouldn't be homers with the old wall that end up as hits because of positioning due to the wall being further back.