Sunday September 25 vs Astros

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Brian88 said:

Is the game on the radio? All I can find is Ravens post game

WBAL (1090 AM) and 98 Rock (97.9 FM) do both the Ravens and the Orioles, so when they play at the same time, the Orioles are on one of the stations and the Ravens are on the other.

So whichever one you are checking -- check the other and you should find the Orioles.

Just now, SteveA said:

WBAL (1090 AM) and 98 Rock (97.9 FM) do both the Ravens and the Orioles, so when they play at the same time, the Orioles are on one of the stations and the Ravens are on the other.

So whichever one you are checking -- check the other and you should find the Orioles.

Ravens are usually on 98 Rock. 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

It’s the Ravens on both, and it was the same two weeks ago.

Just now, Brian88 said:

It’s the Ravens on both, and it was the same two weeks ago.

Oh, well, then I got nothing.

I know they split them when there was an Oriole game, and a Ravens preseason game, at the same time.   But I guess for regular season they gave the Ravens priority.   I wonder where the broadcast is in Baltimore???