Spring Training TV & Radio Broadcasts

rm5678

2 minutes ago, Sydnor said:

I despise the clock next to the score in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I find it distracting. I suspect I’ll get used to it.

I'm fine with the clock there, but it does draw more attention to the change whereas I think the goal would be to minimize the idea of the clock while getting the results of a faster pace. 

I'm also one that likes the slower pace of the game, but I understand these rule changes aren't for me and I'll continue watching regardless. 

2 minutes ago, jamalshw said:

I'm fine with the clock there, but it does draw more attention to the change whereas I think the goal would be to minimize the idea of the clock while getting the results of a faster pace. 

I'm also one that likes the slower pace of the game, but I understand these rule changes aren't for me and I'll continue watching regardless. 

Who are the tv broadcasters?

Also looked at the Phillies lineup and certainly doesn't look like the Witkd Series lineup, maybe the Lehigh Valley lineup. 

11 minutes ago, Sydnor said:

I despise the clock next to the score in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I find it distracting. I suspect I’ll get used to it.

Didn’t Brown say they weren’t going to keep it up there all year?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Didn’t Brown say they weren’t going to keep it up there all year?

I was a little late to the broadcast, so I likely missed that. I appreciate you sharing. I don’t think it’s necessary, so that would make me happy.

21 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Now the audio is all choppy in and out. 

From a pr perspective this is just lovely for MASN.  

This is apparently a DirecTV and not MASN issue. Rest of my DTV channels are fine but on app audio is fine.